Sunday, October 14, 2007

Warning to those who can't read warnings...

I just read a comment and realize that my warnings may not hav been clear enough...


I said "This one is sexist a bit but entirely from Calvin... Its kinda funny." Therefore basically saying that the words expressed in that quote are solely the beliefs of the producers of that comic and not of I the distributer. So if I hear people compaining then I will have to make it clear that I think these are humourous cartoons written to be from the eyes of a six year old, and we can all remember when we were all little we did not think to highly of the opposite sex of us. so there I have made my case. I did not want this to have to become an arguing blog so this will bein my sabtical from blogging until I can find more sense for putting some joy into "some" peoples lives. :P. ps I willl say my official good bye from the oter blog of mine.

1 comment:

catherinelarahart said...

Well now I fell bad....I guess sarcasm doesn't blog. ( I meant on my last comment not this one).